Visions & Values
Our Vision Statement - 'Life in all its Fullness'
'Life in all its fullness' - to create a school where everyone is motivated to achieve their full potential within a Christian and caring environment.
Our vision is to create a school where everyone is motivated to achieve their full potential within a Christian and caring environment.
Our 5 finger 'APPLE' values:
Aims and Values of our School
Aspire - Partnership - Persevere - Love - Enjoy
We live by our values, we lead by example, we learn by experience, and live as Jesus taught us.
- Aspire, “For nothing will be impossible with God.” Luke 1:37
We aim for all pupils to aspire to be the very best that they can be in all areas of school life and support others to do the same.
- Partnership, “have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind” 1 Peter 3:8
We aim for all pupils to develop strong relationships and show integrity, to ensure behaviour is outstanding and that pupils understand and value the school community and working together. We develop caring and close links with the local community, parents, governors and church.
- Persevere, “Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you.” Joshua 1:9
We aim for all pupils to demonstrate perseverance in both their learning and relationships, to learn self-efficacy, to approach new challenges with confidence and to be innovative in their learning.
- Love, “Do everything in love” 1 Corinthians 16:14 .
We aim that pupils show love, compassion, kindness and integrity by doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking, fostering an attitude of mutual respect, care and community. We aim for all pupils to know that they are valued and loved members of our school community.
- Enjoy, “This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24
We aim for all pupils to engage in, and enjoy learning.
These values are based on the Church of England’s four cornerstones in their vision for education: wisdom, hope, community and dignity.